Plawarn – a web application product that is designed to serve the blue collar labour marketplace in Thailand. We collaborated with the Thai-based founders on a 8-week engagement to craft the brand direction and designing a user friendly product.
An experimentation of labour marketplace user experience — How might we design this application vastly different from the mid to higher level counterparts and yet simple enough to be adopted by the user group.
- Light-weight branding activity to align on brand direction that includes logo design
- Crafted style guide to drive brand consistency
- Implemented the design directions from brand and style-guide into all the required screens
- Designed the web app with user journeys in mind to keep users informed throughout their digital journey
- Supported design QA and handover of design assets to development team