As part of the digital engagement initiatives to stay competitive and provide enhanced user experience, Singapore Land collaborated with Greydient Lab to design and engineer a building management system as a pilot for its flagship commercial property located in Central Business District of Singapore.
Applying the user-centric design approach, we implemented designs with evidence-based decisions that cater to the needs of all users. This includes tenants, visitors, building managers and on-the-ground operations team.
- Conducted workshop to gather inputs and co-creation with stakeholders and customers to understand what that is important to them in order to redefine user journeys and product requirements.
- Created a functional Proof-of-Concept for various roles and use cases.
- Designed and engineered a building management system that includes a mobile app, tenant manager dashboard and a building management dashboard with smart data reporting.
- User validation to get stakeholders buy-in, validating new workflows and overall usability of product.
- Collaborated closely with other hardware vendors like lift, turnstile and carpark operators to ensure solutions are technically feasible.